We make every effort to ensure that the products advertised on our site are of the very highest quality. We have worked with the manufacturers to continually improve the quality and reliability of the products we offer.
Unless specified otherwise in the item description the warranty is for 12 months parts and labour. Should a problem arise with the product please contact our customer care centre during this period.
If required the buyer may return at their own cost the faulty item to us for repair. We would then fix/replace the item and deliver it back to the buyer.
- If you encounter a problem, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org . We will respond to emails within 24 hours.
- Please note that the Warranty covers component failure, and not wear and tear. Some items may be required, to be returned for inspection, prior to spares being issued.
- If you are unhappy with the product upon delivery you must contact us and return the goods within 7 days of receipt at your own expense where a refund will be provided as long as the goods are returned in the same condition as despatch.
- If your product is more than 12 months old, and it develops a fault, please contact us and we shall diagnose the fault and provide a quote to rectify the problem.
- Refunds are given only if a replacement of the same or equivalent specification is not available, and AFTER the original item has been returned. Returns should be complete, with all original packing, accessories & enclosures, unless otherwise agreed. Therefore, PLEASE RETAIN PACKAGING UNTIL SATISFIED WITH YOUR GOODS.
Warranty covers faulty operation and failures during NORMAL USE ONLY. Failures and damage due to incorrect use, wear and tear or other abnormal causes are not covered under warranty.
- PLEASE NOTE: Return shipping charges are always the responsibility of the customer. A traceable and insured shipping method is strongly recommended, as we will not be responsible for merchandise that has not reached our facility.